JetBrains, Steklov Institute of Math
I am a computer scientist residing at St. Petersburg, Russia.
Right now I am most interested in machine learning and network algorithms, but my previous research includes works on cryptography, theoretical computer science, and algebra.
|Aug 11, 1984
||Born in Pskov, USSR
||School №5, Pskov
||Pskov Technical Lyceum (graduated in 1998 cum laude)
||University High School, Greeley, CO, USA (graduated in 1999 cum laude)
||St. Petersburg State University, Department of Mathematics and Mechanics (graduated in 2005 cum laude)
||Engineering intern at Google Inc., St. Petersburg.
||Graduate student at the Laboratory of Mathematical Logic of the St. Petersburg Department of the Steklov Mathematical Institute
||Assistant Professor, SPSU IFMO, St. Petersburg.
||Senior Researcher, Speech Technology Center, St. Petersburg.
||Senior Researcher at the Bioinformatics Lab of the Academic University.
||Research Director, Surfingbird.
||Adjunct Professor, Academic University, St. Petersburg.
||Researcher at the Laboratory of Mathematical Logic of the St. Petersburg Department of the Steklov Mathematical Institute
||Senior Researcher, Laboratory of Internet Studies of the National Research University Higher School of Economics, St. Petersburg.
||Senior Researcher, Deloitte Analytics Institute.
Recent research papers
- K. Kogan, S.I. Nikolenko, O. Rottenstreich, W. Culhane, P. Eugster. Exploiting Order Independence for Scalable and Expressive Packet Classification. IEEE Transactions on Networking, in print (IEEEXplore).
- P. Chuprikov, K. Kogan, S.I. Nikolenko. Priority Queueing with Multiple Packet Characteristics. Proc. of INFOCOM 2015, to appear.
- K. Kogan, S.I. Nikolenko, O. Rottenstreich, W. Culhane, P. Eugster. SAX-PAC (Scalable And eXpressive PAcket Classification). Proceedings of the 2014 ACM conference on SIGCOMM (SIGCOMM 2014), ACM Press, 2014, pp. 15–26 (ACM DL).
- P. Eugster, K. Kogan, S.I. Nikolenko, A.V. Sirotkin. Shared-Memory Buffer Management for Heterogeneous Packet Processing. Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2014), IEEE Press, 2014, pp. 471–480 (IEEExplore).
- K. Kogan, A. L?pez-Ortiz, S.I. Nikolenko, G. Scalosub. Balancing Work and Size with Bounded Buffers. Proc. 6th International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS 2014), 2014, pp. 1–8 (IEEExplore).
- S. Koltcov, O. Koltsova, S.I. Nikolenko. Latent Dirichlet Allocation: Stability and Applications to Studies of User-Generated content. Proceedings of the 2014 ACM conference on Web science (WebSci 2014), pp. 161–165.
- T. Alexandrov, I. Chernyavsky, M. Becker, F. von Eggeling, S.I. Nikolenko. Analysis and Interpretation of Imaging Mass Spectrometry Data by Clustering Mass-to-Charge Images According to Their Spatial Similarity. Analytical Chemistry, (ACS link), vol. 85 (23), pp. 11189–11195.
- S.I. Nikolenko, A.I. Korobeynikov, M.A. Alekseyev. BayesHammer: Bayesian clustering for error correction in single-cell sequencing. BMC Genomics, vol. 14, Suppl. 1, S7, 2013 (open access).
- K. Kogan, A. L?pez-Ortiz, S.I. Nikolenko, A.V. Sirotkin. Multi-Queued Network Processors for Packets with Heterogeneous Processing Requirements. Proc. 5th International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS 2013), 2013, pp. 1–10 (IEEExplore).
- E.A. Hirsch, O. Melanich, S.I. Nikolenko. Feebly Secure Cryptographic Primitives. Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 188, no. 1, pp. 17–34, 2013 (springerlink). Zapiski nauchnyh seminarov POMI (Journal of Mathematical Sciences), vol. 399, 2012, pp. 32–64. (.pdf, 350kb)